State House Tours
About In-person Tours
- Docent-led tours are available Monday-Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Visitors and tour guides are required to wear masks.
- Groups of ten or more are required to request a tour reservation at least 48 hours before their desired tour by emailing [email protected].
- Groups of fewer than ten people may request a reservation by emailing [email protected], but may also join scheduled tours as walk-in visitors.
- This schedule and policy will be reviewed frequently and updates will be announced.
- Self-guided tours are available Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. QR codes to the State House audio tour are posted throughout the building. Printed self-guided brochures are available in the Visitor Center located on the first floor of the State House, and in the State Library on the second floor.
About Virtual Tours
- Tours are offered on weekdays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tour groups may be as few as 15 and as large as 100, although smaller groups are recommended.
- Tour leaders will “walk” participants through the building by sharing a portfolio of photographs on a virtual meeting platform.
- The tour is interactive, providing participants with opportunities to ask questions.
- The meeting platform will be determined in advance and can be provided by the tour guide or the participating group.
- Participants may join the tour as a group from a single location, or from multiple locations.
required Download a
State House Tour Coordinator