Confirmation of filing
Filings are processed within two business days of receipt. Follow the steps below to view your record and obtain your evidence:
- Go to our Corporate database
- Enter the name or identification number of your entity and click on "Search"
- Click on the link to your entity record
- Scroll down, select "All Filings" and click on "View Filing"
- Identify desired "Type of Filing" and click on "pdf" under "View PDF" to view record
Filings are processed within two business days of receipt. Evidence of the filing will be emailed to the address in the acknowledgement section (Box C) of the filing. Follow the steps below to view your record and obtain your evidence online:
- Go to our UCC database
- To search for a UCC – 1 you must search by debtor name
- To search for a UCC – 3 you may search by file number, if file number is unknown search by debtor name
- Click on the filing number
Applications are processed within five business days of receipt. A certificate will be mailed to the applicant. Follow the steps below to view your record online:
- Go to our Trademark/Service Mark Database
- To search for a trademark/service mark click ‘trademark/service mark’
- Enter the name of the mark in the field provided
- Click on 'Original #'
- Scroll down and click on the 'pdf' under the image column
Rejection of filing
- Online filers will receive an email listing the reason for rejection and procedure to correct the filing.
- Paper filers will receive their filing and payment via US mail to the individual/entity that submitted the paperwork.Correspondence will accompany the paperwork indicating what steps need to be taken in order to correct the filing.
You may also use our Rejected Filing Viewer to find the reason for rejection.