State law requires some state agencies and departments of state government, including quasi-public agencies, to prepare audits and post them on their websites. As part of our commitment to making government more open and accessible, here are links to many of the audits.
- RI Airport Corporation
- RI Convention Center Authority
- RI Commerce Corporation
- RI Housing
- RI Infrastructure Bank
- RI Lottery Commission
- Rhode Island Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner
- Narragansett Bay Commission
- RI Public Transit Authority
- RI Resource Recovery Corporation
The Office of the Auditor General also posts audits of a variety of public entities.