Rhode Island Legislative Leader
Nicholas Anthony Mattiello
House Majority Leader
- Date of Birth: 05/16/1963
- Spouse: Mary Ann Mattiello
- Children: Nicholas A., Jr., Anthony J.
- High School: LaSalle Academy
- College: Boston College, B.S.
- Graduate School: Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- Business and Personal Affiliations: Rhode Island Bar Association; Immaculate Conception Church
Major ResponsibilitiesPresides over all caucuses and conferences of the majority party. Works with the Speaker and Minority Leader to establish a consent calendar of bills and resolutions. Proposes consent calendar to the House in the form of a motion to move the consent calendar. The Majority Leader is an Ex-Officio member of all standing committees.
- State House, Room 323
82 Smith St.
Providence, RI 02903
- Office Phone: 401-222-2447
- TTY: 711
DescriptionThe Majority Leader is elected by the membership of the majority party.
more staff . . .
|Chief Legal Counsel|