Senator Sheldon Whitehouse
- Date of Birth: 10/20/1955
- Spouse: Sandra
- Children: Molly and Alexander
- High School: St. Paul's School
- College: Yale College, B.A.
- Graduate School: University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Previous Occupations: Attorney
- Business and Personal Affiliations: Congressional Boards and Commissions; Senate National Security Working Group
Rhode Island Office #1
Public Service Information
- Public Offices and Appointments: Special Assistant Attorney General of RI (1984-1989); Assistant Attorney General of RI (1989-1990); Legal Counsel to the Governor of RI (1991); Policy Director - Office of the Governor of RI (1992); Director, RI Department of Business Regulation (1992-1994); United States Attorney for the District of RI (1994-1998); RI Attorney General (1999-2003)
more staff . . .
|Rhode Island State Director|
|Rhode Island Deputy State Director|
|Rhode Island Projects Director and Senior Policy Advisor|
Rele Abiade Ritter
|Chief of Staff|