Patricia L. Morgan
House Minority Leader
- High School: Northwest High School, Canal Fulton, OH
- College: Kent State University, Honors College, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Graduate School: Mississippi State University; Rhode Island College, Masters in Education; Providence College, Principal's Certificate
- Business and Personal Affiliations: RI Chapter-National Federation of Republican Woman; ASANE; RIGOP/WWGOP; RI Section American Society for Quality
Major ResponsibilitiesRepresents minority party interest on the House floor. Works with the Speaker of the House and the Majority Leader to ensure the proper proceedings of the House in accordance with the rules. Manages the House Minority office and oversees a staff responsible for attending to the legislative agenda and constituent services of the minority caucus and its members.
Public Service Information
- Public Offices and Appointments: West Warwick Zoning Board; Royal Mills/Riverwalk Restoration Committee; West Warwick Comprehensive Plan Committee; Elected Representative November 2, 2010; Elected Minority Leader November 2016
DescriptionThe Minority Leader is elected by the members of the minority party and presides over the caucus meetings.