|Alice Bridget Gibney|
- Frank Licht Judicial Complex
250 Benefit St.
Providence, RI 02903
- Office Phone: 401-222-3215
- TTY: 711
- Date of Birth: 07/01/1947
- Spouse: Robert D. Parrillo, Esq.
- Children: Nicholas J. Parrillo, Esq.
Public Service Information
- Prior Government Offices: Assistant United States Attorney (1977-1978); Commissioner, Workers' Compensation Commission (1982-1984); Associate Justice, R.I. Superior Court, (1984-2009); Presiding Justice, R.I. Superior Court, (2009-Present); Commission on Judicial Tenure & Discipline, (1991-1999; Chair, 1997-2003); Adjunct Professor, Roger Williams University School of Law, (1995-1999)
- High School: Deering (West Warwick), 1965
- College: Rhode Island College, B.A., 1969; LL.D., 1986
- Graduate School: Catholic University of America J.D., 1972; Roger Williams University School of Law, LL.D., 2013
- Previous Occupations: Attorney
- Business and Personal Affiliations: R.I. Bar, Admitted 1972; Federal Bar, Admitted 1973; R.I. Bar Association; R.I. Trial Judges Association
- Additional Info: Hometown - West Warwick
DescriptionAppointed by the Governor with Consent of the Sena