> Elections & Voting
We will be closed on Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day.
We will re-open on Tuesday, May 28 at 8:30 a.m.
Elections & Voting
Our Elections Division promotes voter registration and turnout, maintains the state's central voter registration system and publishes handbooks that provide crucial dates in the election cycle, explain how to run for office and how to register and vote, as well as include explanations of state referenda questions.
- Voters can check their voter registration, learn about accommodations for the elderly or disabled, order a mail ballot and get info about Voter ID.
- Candidates can order a mailing list, locate polling places and check out campaign finance laws.
- Among the Forms & Publications are a voter registration form and a mail ballot application for military and overseas voters.
- Find information about Upcoming Elections and Voters in the Workplace.
- Among our other Elections Resources are links to state laws, local boards of canvassers and the state Board of Elections.